STEPS TO FOLLOW TO FIND A GOOD RENTAL
A new project of life, the desire for independence, the search for a larger house; there are many reasons that we can raise the need to find a rental. In this article we will indicate the steps to find a good rental. Imagine that you are looking at renting a house in Esplugues de Llobregat. But where do you start? What must be considered?
1. If you are looking to rent a house in Esplugues de Llobregat, the first thing you have to do to choose the area you want to live and decide the characteristics of your future home, taking into account your tastes and your needs but also having good present your budget 2. Choose a floor you can afford. The basic rule is not to touch you pay each month more than 35% of what you earn. We spoke euros net: the money coming into your checking account.
3. Check the average price of the area to ensure that the monthly income that you require conforms to the municipality or neighborhood where you want to live. It is also important to assess suspiciously ads that are well below the average price in the area. Currently, in Esplugues de Llobregat, the average price of rent is € 1,455.
4. Visit all real estate portals and uses your search filter. In all portals you can select the types of searches you want to make to your preferences: by areas, by prices. etc.
5. You like to be reminded by email when a low priced home. If you found your dream house but you can not afford it, do not despair, you can still get it. Many home and real estate are lowering the price of their homes every week and may your house will pass the same. How can you find out? Very simple, triggers an alert alert you by email when it drops the price of your dream house.
6. Visit several buildings. Do not focus on just one. Visit several. Contact advertisers. And if you think anyone is likely, visit it at different times of day, so you can check factors such as light, noise, neighborhood, etc.
7. Check the Land Registry to verify that the homeowner that is said is the true owner. It is a simple procedure that can be performed by a simple note asking internet, which provides brief and concise information on paper, on the legal status of a farm (brief description, owner and charges, if any).
8. Make sure the neighborhood fits your needs: shops, comfort level, or perhaps prefer the bustle; if you have parks, or schools, the proximity of transport; or maybe you have hobbies with redheads neighbors, or those with dogs, …
9. Finally, make a list of pros and cons of the houses you like, see it in writing will help you make the right decision.