The delights of Sant Carles de la Ràpita (Costa Dorada)
Along the Catalan Coast we can find very charming towns throughout its nearly 430 miles. But if what you want is to escape from the bustling tourism of the better-known Costa Brava, the quiet beaches of the coast of Tarragona, the lesser-known Costa Dorada are the best solution. So if you plan to settle, if you are simply looking for a second residence, or if you are just looking to spend a few days, take a look at some luxury homes at Costa Dorada is the best choice. Of all the village that we can visit, Sant Carles de la Ràpita is one of the most beautiful.
Sant Carles de la Ràpita is characterized by its proximity to the beaches and for its excellent cuisine linked to products of the highest quality, brought to port by the fishing fleet of the same village. In summer we can enjoy beautiful beaches of warm-water and golden sand where relax, swim and sunbathe. In winter, is a wrapped place of absolute tranquility and privacy, surrounded by an idyllic landscape.
These are some of the most emblematic places of the city:
- Les Delícies The most famous beach of the city and the favorite of visitors. Located at the entrance of the village.
- Club Náutico de Sant Carles (Sant Carles Yacht Club). A club with over 50 years of history and more than 1,000 partners. It has more than 600 moorings.
- Fish Market. The place where the fishermen take the day’s catch and the fish auction takes place.
- Paseo Marítimo (Promenade). A winding road that allows us to enjoy varied landscape moments since we’re going through different sections, each with its particular beach. A small world to discover.
- Fishing Port. One of the most important in Catalonia in terms of catches of fish and seafood is concerned.
- Garbí It’s the green lung of the population. Between the Yacht Club and the beginning of the promenade, it has a large garden area where you can stroll up and down and relax.
- Guardiola It’s a beautiful stone tower with a Saint that is reminiscent of Rio de Janeiro, which offers a fantastic view of the entire Bay.
Think about it, if you’re looking some luxury homes at Costa Dorada, Sant Carles de la Ràpita is always a good choice.